Friday, January 15, 2010

1 day to go!

I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Been in Wanaka since Monday and swam 1 lap of the course on Wednesday. Had the carbo loading dinner last night and that was cool. So much food and so nice!

There are heaps of people here for Challenge Wanaka from all over the world and at the dinner last night we met up with our Uncle who is doing Challenge also, whom we've not seen for about 16 yrs - so it was nice to catch up.

We've not long come from the athletes pre race briefing which was informative, and will just chill out now. I'll have a little swim maybe, still undecided about that. The Contact energy tri races are on this afternoon so I guess we'll be down town in amongst it watching the guns doing their thing. I've taken some cool photos so will post some on here next week after it's all done and dusted.

Talk to you Sunday maybe with a post race report. 

Mr Tua










No comments:

Post a Comment