Saturday, November 14, 2009

I lost my car key.....

This morning Anna & I went for a run around the mount. I had put my key in the pocket of my shorts. Halfway round, I decided to put the key in the little pocket inside my shorts.... Safe as houses I thought! Ha, famous last words indeed. I finished my run and when I got back to the car, it was OH F@#K!!! where is the bloody key? An immediate turn around was in order and backtrack to where I had swapped pockets to no avail.:(
I still have no key as the spare is @ Sharleen's and she's away for the weekend.
I really needed to get into my car, to retrieve cellphone, wallet, swimming bag, mp3 player, you know the important stuff, so a quick call into work to pick up some essentials and it was off to break into the car. Nice to know I haven't lost my touch hahahaha. Items retrieved and car locked. Hope it's OK. I'm sure it will be. I'll check in the morning when Anna & I go for a ride. (Anna has a 2 hr ride to do).
In the afternoon, we had a pool session. It was supposed to be a long one for me, but for some reason my head really wasn't in the right place and I stopped at 3.3km. I had planned on doing 4km.

Well, just a short blog tonight, it's almost 11 and we want to be riding by 7 so better get my carcass into bed.

Haere ra ki a koutou

Mr Tua

No comments:

Post a Comment