Friday, December 25, 2009

Only 22 days to go....

It's getting closer now and I'm getting rather excited.

Have been putting in some fairly big efforts lately, with this week alone having done 13 km in the pool with a swim Saturday to go to finish the week off. Am looking forward to going to the Blue Lake in Rotorua next Sunday for a lake swim.

Have also changed gyms and programs. The whole gym change just made sense to me, as I get the use of the gym and the swimming pool. The program that the trainer has got me on is a goodie - loads of core strength in a circuit type program. It hurt on Tuesday when I went through it for the first time, (hurt the next day, but it was a pleasant pain - if there is such a thing), but having done it again yesterday I'm feeling pretty bloody good.

Well that's me, going to go and get somethings done for Christmas dinner now.

Have a safe and merry Christmas everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment